delivered with dignity,
respect and compassion”
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Holywell Care Group’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Holywell Care Group’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Holywell Care Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Holywell Care Group’s web site are provided on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Holywell Care Group makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Holywell Care Group howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
b. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause and clause 4 are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Holywell Care Group’s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
c. Holywell Care Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Holywell Care Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Holywell Care Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Holywell Care Group’s Internet site, even if Holywell Care Group or a Holywell Care Group authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
a. Holywell Care Group will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information that is placed by us on the website, but we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
b. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any damage caused by or loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website including in particular any third party content or comments, photos, product reviews, endorsements, opinions, comments or other testimonials or any other specific online user activities.
c. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the website is accurate and up to date, we do not warrant, nor do we accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in this website. The content contained in this website is subject to change from time to time without further notice. We make no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, free from viruses or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. Your use of the website at your own risk.
5. Revisions and Errata Website Changes Holywell Care Group shall be entitled to change, alter, modify or withdraw this website (including any applicable terms and conditions) at anytime without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such change, alteration, modification or withdrawal of this website. Your continued use of the website following such change shall be deemed your acceptance of such change to this website. If you do not agree to or accept any change to the website, (including any applicable terms and conditions), please stop using the website immediately.
The materials appearing on Holywell Care Group’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Holywell Care Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Holywell Care Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Holywell Care Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Holywell Care Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Holywell Care Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Holywell Care Group does not accept any responsibility for the content of any external websites which we link to or which may link to the website. We do not have any control over external websites, and you are solely responsible for complying with the terms of those sites. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that access to any external or linked websites shall be at your sole risk. By accessing such external linked websites, you accept and undertake to us that you have chosen to enter website at your sole discretion and risk. You accept and acknowledge that the website owner does not directly or indirectly recommend or endorse the contents of such websites. The website owner shall not under any circumstances be responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. By accessing such linked external websites, you will be subject to their data protection and privacy policies or practices and other site content.
8. Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions of Use (as amended from time to time) on this website constitutes the entire agreement between us and you in relation to use of our website and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of our website.
9. The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner, subject always to these Terms and Conditions of Use. By access and use of the website, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions, all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
10. Governing Law Any claim relating to Holywell Care Group’s web site shall be governed by UK law without regard to its conflict of law provisions.These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by English law. Any dispute, which cannot be resolved between us, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Abuse is all too common and we actively raise awareness about the risks people might face. Abuse is a violation of an individual’s human and civil rights by another person or persons and may result in significant harm to, or the exploitation of the person being abused. Abuse can take several forms: it might be physical, verbal, psychological or emotional; it might be financial or sexual. Abuse can be an act of neglect or a failure to take necessary action to support the person who is at risk. Our staff receive induction and ongoing refresher training in the recognition and response to suspected abuse. We work with local authorities and the police in managing cases of alleged abuse and actively safeguard the wellbeing of the people we support. For further information click here
In the Holywell™ Group, care is at the heart of everything we do. After staff who meet our selection criteria are recruited they receive induction training that equips them with the knowledge and orientation to provide a caring service.
As the needs of our individual service users change, so does the care they each receive. In this way, we respond to the needs of each person who uses our services.